BlueTouch Training Services
BlueTouch Training Services assist you in getting the most out of your technology investment by improving the proficiency of your technical experts in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Blue Coat products.
Our Training services guide you through an extensive mix of instructor-led discussions, real-life scenarios and hands-on lab experiences, covering everything you need to know about managing and maximizing the efficiency of your Blue Coat components.
We offer the following options to give you the flexibility to choose how to engage in Blue Coat technical training. For a quick overview of our training courses and options please click here.
- Instructor-led training (ILT): For intensive, in-depth and concentrated classroom training at Blue Coat locations, Authorized Training Centers or on-site at your location.
- Virtual classroom training (VCT):For convenient, instructor-led training sessions from the convenience of your own office, but over more days to cover all the ILT provided content. Virtual classroom training is conducted via WebEx.
- Onsite training: Onsite training is available for 8 to 12 students at your business location. For more information please send an email to "Training@bluecoat.com". Please include in your email, the courses you are interested in, your desired onsite location, as well as the number of employees you would like trained. We will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.
- Self-paced, computer-based training (CBT): For quick introductions to our technology.
- e-Learning: e-Learning is available for X-Series Essentials Course. It can be taken remotely from any location with an internet connection. This course includes hands-on training via our Remote Training Lab (RTL), a self-guided training manual and access to our experts live at any time. Self-paced content is available immediately upon registration, while RTL is pre-scheduled.
BlueTouch Training Services offers a variety of instructor-led and web-based training courses.
Search for classes based on date, format and location
If you want to be able to differentiate your IT skills from others, it's time to put your plan into action and get Blue Coat certified.
No matter where you reside or work, Blue Coat Systems offers multiple and flexible options for product and other technical training worldwide.