Cloud Sandbox Service, protecting users from advanced threats wherever they are
New devices, shadow IT usage and the evolution of the network create an expanding challenge in the battle against advanced threats. Blue Coat’s Malware Analysis Service provides a highly scalable, cloud-delivered behavioural analysis sandbox for the detection and analysis of unknown, advanced and targeted malware.
Blue Coat’s Superior Sandbox Architecture
Prevent – not just detect – Advanced Threats
Blue Coat’s unique architecture for battling advanced threats stems from the leading proxy-based Secure Web Gateway, and adds the most sophisticated file inspection and behavioural analysis techniques available today.
In 2014, Blue Coat acquired Norman Shark – the technology leader in sandboxing – located in Oslo, Norway. Since then, we have worked to continue behavioural analysis innovation and INTEGRATE these best-in-class technologies into our products and cloud services.
- Filter web threats before delivery – up to 99% of potential malware
- Decrypts risky SSL, extracts payload, sends to file inspection and behavioural sandbox
- High availability, inline operation with active blocking PREVENTS advanced threat entry
Advanced File Inspection
- Inspects and prevents delivery of the vast majority of malicious samples
- Combines best-in-class Blue Coat and third-party analysis engines
- Pre-filters behavioural analysis for better prevention and fewer incidents to process
- Real time prevention works with proxy to delay delivery until completion of cycle
- Detonates suspicious samples on targeted OS images
- Faster analysis, with lower CPU/memory requirements
An extension of the leading Cloud Web Security Service
The Malware Analysis Service is a simple add-on to Blue Coat’s global cloud security service, which has 44 data centres around the world. Contact your Blue Coat sales rep or channel partner to discuss how you can combine the best in cloud security with the best in advanced malware behavioural analysis sandboxing.