Extend visibility and control to cloud apps, using a cloud security solution that combines best-in-class Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) technologies from Symantec.
Extend Symantec Data Loss Prevention to the Cloud
Uncover data loss blind spots in sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud apps. You can now roll out Data Loss Prevention (DLP) everywhere – both on–premise and to the cloud with Symantec DLP Cloud and Symantec CloudSOC.
- Discover sensitive data in more than 60 cloud apps including Office 365, Box and Dropbox
- Reuse existing DLP policies and workflows for cloud apps
- Optimise performance with DLP detection as-a-service
- Enforce DLP policies everywhere from one unified management console
Gain CASB capabilities with Symantec CloudSOC
Confidently adopt cloud apps while safeguarding your organisation against threats targeting cloud accounts to gain direct visibility and control over cloud apps.
- Discover Shadow IT and analyse app risk levels
- Protect against the risk of exposure with control over user transactions including data
- Detect and mitigate potential threats with User Behaviour Analytics
- Investigate cloud incidents with an intuitive view into granular log data
Request a Shadow Data Risk Assessment
Uncover risky cloud app exposure in minutes. The Risk Assessment includes:
- An inventory of all the sensitive content uploaded and stored in your cloud apps
- A summary of your risky exposure, e.g. files shared outside the organisation or openly
- Identification of risky inbound content shared with employees, e.g. malware
- Identification of your riskiest users
Encrypt and tokenise Cloud Data with Symantec Cloud Data Protection
Keep sensitive data safe and compliant in cloud apps. You can now encrypt and tokenise data with Symantec DLP Cloud and Symantec Cloud Data Protection.
- Mask data stored in cloud apps, by encrypting or tokenising entire files and data fields
- Leverage DLP policies to enforce encryption or tokenisation based on cloud data security and compliance requirements, such as PCI and HIPAA