Cloud Sandbox Service Protects Users From Advanced Threats Wherever They Are
New devices, shadow IT usage and the evolution of the network create an expanding challenge in the battle against advanced threats. Blue Coat’s Malware Analysis Service provides a highly scalable, cloud-delivered behavioral analysis sandbox for detecting and analyzing unknown, advanced, and targeted malware.
Blue Coat’s Superior Sandbox Architecture
Prevent - not just detect - Advanced Threats
Blue Coat’s unique architecture for battling advanced threats stems from the leading proxy-based Secure Web Gateway, and adds the most sophisticated file inspection and behavioral analysis techniques available today.
In 2014, Blue Coat acquired Norman Shark – the technology leader in sandboxing - located in Oslo, Norway. Since then, we’ve worked to continue behavioral analysis innovation and INTEGRATE these best of breed technologies into our products and cloud services including malware analysis and sandboxing.
- Filter web threats before delivery – up to 99% of potential malware
- Decrypts risky SSL, extracts payload, sends to file inspection & behavioral sandbox
- High availability, inline operation with active blocking PREVENTS advanced threat entry
Advanced File Inspection
- Inspect & prevent delivery of the vast majority of malicious samples
- Combines best of breed Blue Coat & 3rd party analysis engines
- Pre-filters behavioral analysis for better prevention & fewer incidents to process
Best of Breed Sandboxing
- Real time prevention works with proxy to delay delivery until cycle completes
- Detonate suspicious samples on targeted OS images
- Faster analysis, with lower required CPU/memory
An Extension of the Leading Cloud Web Security Service
The Malware Analysis Service is a simple add-on to Blue Coat’s global cloud security service with 44 data centers across the globe. Contact your Blue Coat sales rep or channel partner to discuss how you can combine the best in cloud security with the best in advanced malware behavioral analysis sandbox.