Take a step-by-step tour of how Blue Coat protects against and analyzes advanced persistent threats -- from safeguarding ongoing operations, to incident containment, to incident resolution.
- Preparation saves your enterprise data. When it comes to advanced persistent threats on your network, know how to protect ongoing operations, contain incidents that are already in process, and remediate breaches that are already active.
Together the Blue Coat Malware Analysis and Security Analytics deliver dynamic, advanced protection to uncover advanced malware and zero-day threats.
- This year's most popular tech security trade show allowed us to educate the masses. Topics covered in our theater: blocking, analyzing, and remediating advanced persistent threats; protecting your enterprise against malvertising; and discovering how malware hides in 1-day websites.
- An introduction to the company that enables security to power your business strategy through a holistic data protection solution, called Business Assurance Technology. PacketShaper is an important component of this, residing in the Blue Coat Performance Center.
- There are many times on a network when the demand for bandwidth exceeds capacity. The impact? A traffic jam.
- Identify apps and content. Troubleshoot efficiency issues. Gain network visibility and performance. Monitor performance in real-time. The Shaper does it all.